Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Beginnings For An Online Hopeful?

I want to expand on my last post.

I spoke with some chagrin. I observe a lot of entrepreneurs and MLM gurus pushing products that I find it hard to believe in, on business plans that leave me scratching my head.

Where there is a market for a product, someone will spring up to push it. I just feel like there is a need for self-enforced ethics in the process.

That being said, I think there is potential for me to make it in the online business world. I need to carve out a niche of my own and establish a well-deserved loyalty amongst a large customer base. The key is providing value. I just need to plot out the next steps.

I'd like to start developing feedback to help push me in the right direction. How do you feel about what I'm saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment