Monday, February 13, 2012

Help Me Help You Help Me Help You.

I'm reading a book that focuses on increasing efficiency and effectiveness to such extremes that most time now allocated to work can be redistributed to pursuing positive life-altering experiences. All in all, this sounds great, but everyone around me asks what I am reading, and as soon as I offer them the title, scoffs and laughs. Well, this would seem to be one of those things that you should, take the bull by the horns and take action on. I wonder if the author had the current economic climate in mind when he wrote the book, but I get the impression he doesn't think it should have an effect. True story.

Plus one for this guy though, he managed to get some of my coin with the book.

Maybe I need to help myself so I can benefit from sharing my experience from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment