Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Youtube Dreamer

As I've suggested on my Facebook page, I'm big on my goal to improve my presence on Youtube!

When I was but a lad I spent many of my school lunch hours creating video content for our "recognition assemblies."  We would compile clips from the sports teams, clubs, special events and the like.  Those kids popular with the teachers, or perhaps who had decreased in their ability to be a pain in their teacher's proverbial asses would get special mention.  I remember we spent hours super-imposing each student in front of a planet from the Star Wars world.  My friend knew each planet's name.

In high school I spend more time in media classes, but usually the time was spent by my classmates and I educating the teacher on how to use the equipment.

At some point I ended up getting my own hand-me-down Digital-8 camcorder, but I don't know where it got to.  I built a few computers.  Some worked, some didn't.

After graduation, I moved into town and got a job.  Cars and girls occupied the time not spent on drugs and rock and roll, and that's before things got ugly.

Okay, I didn't have the rock and roll lifestyle, but I did neglect my media-intrigue, so as stated earlier, I intend to change that.  Hopefully my lady will find some fun in it too!

If you want to check out my youtube channel, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment