Friday, January 27, 2012

Chuck Norris Exists Because Ron Paul Allows Him To.

Today my boss got to see some of those government spending figures I've been talking about. Neither of us can understand just how deep in the red America is. It is truly mind boggling. Well, my store manager can't complain if we make a meager profit, because relative to the US gov, we're doing great! This got me thinking. I've got to say I like this Ron Paul guy. Now there is a chance my view might be swayed by the hoards of online Ron Paul enthusiasts, and that's okay. The mainstream media clearly demonstrates who they support. I enjoy watching every curve ball they throw Ron's way while trying to make him look like a nut job. I enjoy that he thwarts these attacks with a clear amswer of how his principles relate to the question asked. I just don't see people a couple years from now saying "I wish I hadn't voted for him." I'm not the only non-american international who is saying, "too bad I can't vote."

No comments:

Post a Comment